I've got a passport on 02 and I wonder if I could still make use of a curve with the same contact number and switch between the two or will the curve not support a plan that I took out with the passport?
    Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 03:37 PM
    Different sim card. The Curve may need a BIS plan.

Posted via CB10
    jke76 likes this.
    06-11-15 03:40 PM
    Yes. You need a BIS data plan with full Web browsing. Regular data will work with Passport but not with the curve (calling and texting still works though)

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 05:04 PM
    My experience, not with the Passport but with the Z10 and the Q5, was that i could stick the sim in a simcard adapter for my 9360, and switch back to either the Q5 or Z10, and it would adapt automatically. Thats with ATnT. You want to be very patient and careful putting the card in the phone with the sim adapter, slipping up could jam things up and possibly break a pin. I did that twice, and with carefully pushing down on the pins thru the sim adapter and dragging the outwards with the tip of a sharp knife for traction, i freed it without wrecking anything.

That gave me data on the Curve as well, surprisingly, so i could stream my music.
    06-12-15 01:35 AM