Does anyone know if you can get a picture back that was deleted from the media card on the 8330 curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:57 PM
    Nope, its forever gone.

Thnx, Tripster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:58 PM
    If it was on an SD card, there is a chance it can be recovered by some software. You would have to google for something like "undeleting photos" or similar. Also, the more stuff you do on/to the card after the delete the less chance of recovering stuff since new things can re-use the space the photo was located in. One of my Sandisk cards came with a utility a few years back that could do it.

Good luck.
    09-10-09 12:29 AM
    F2 is right. There are several utilities that will do just that, some especially for photos. If it's important I would remove the SD card from your device to make sure nothing else gets changed there. If you've not added or changed anything since the photo was deleted you have a good chance for recovery.
    09-10-09 07:29 AM
    The title "lost" did not convey they question being asked in the thread.....

....remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    09-10-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD