Can I change the BB BSN by Radio Lab Tool? And how to do?
    If not, why?

Does the BSN relate to register Blackberry network? or only IMEI and PIN are identified by BB server when register BIS?
    Thanks for the help.
    01-14-09 10:21 AM
    First off, it's ESN (electronic serial number). Second, it's possible with tools that are definitely not available to the general public. Third, it would be illegal for you to do so if by some chance you did have the tools to do it.
    01-14-09 10:37 AM
    First off, it's ESN (electronic serial number). Second, it's possible with tools that are definitely not available to the general public. Third, it would be illegal for you to do so if by some chance you did have the tools to do it.
    Hey,thanks for your information.
    What's the RIM NOC and Edge? Thanks
    01-16-09 07:10 AM
    Hey,thanks for your information.
    What's the RIM NOC and Edge?
    RIM NOC = Research In Motion's Network Operations Centers,
    which acts as an intermediary between corporate mail servers
    and recipients.

EDGE
    01-16-09 07:13 AM
    Hi, amazinglygraceless
    somebody answered me about BSN/IMEI/PIN as below, is that true? If only IMEI/PIN changed, the device could be registered with BIS and can send e-mail???
    " The pin/imei have to match the BSN (Board serial Number.) Since the BSN can only be written once that means that if the pin/imei are changed the device will not connect to the RIM NOC and you won't get EDGE."
    01-16-09 09:59 AM
    i have blackberry 8320, that BSN it show 0.

what tool i shold use to change BSN, please help

thanks before
    08-06-12 03:43 PM
    CrackBerry has a policy that forbids discussions concerning pirated software.
    08-06-12 03:56 PM
    If not, why?

Does the BSN relate to register Blackberry network? or only IMEI and PIN are identified by BB server when register BIS?
    Thanks for the help
    02-04-15 05:43 AM
    Hi, amazinglygraceless
    somebody answered me about BSN/IMEI/PIN as below, is that true? If only IMEI/PIN changed, the device could be registered with BIS and can send e-mail???
    " The pin/imei have to match the BSN (Board serial Number.) Since the BSN can only be written once that means that if the pin/imei are changed the device will not connect to the RIM NOC and you won't get EDGE."
    If not, why?

Thanks for the help
    Did you even read the thread?
    rthonpm likes this.
    02-04-15 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD