If yes, why not?
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    12-01-14 08:45 PM
    sorry , not sure
    12-01-14 08:46 PM
    I'm sure they could - they'd just need several hundred thousand dollars (at least) to buy some inventory. Maybe you can give CB a loan...
    12-01-14 10:12 PM
    Shop CrackBerry has good customer service, and I can't imagine them selling devices could be any worse than it is with Digital River behind the wheel.
    12-01-14 10:26 PM
    I'm sure they could - they'd just need several hundred thousand dollars (at least) to buy some inventory. Maybe you can give CB a loan...
    Not sure why you're mocking, I was just asking a question.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    12-02-14 04:19 AM
    Sure they could, if they wanted to.
    12-02-14 05:57 AM
    I asked this question on a different thread a while ago (no reply) sounds good to me I have always had decent service from shop crackberry .
    12-02-14 06:19 AM
    Why would CB need to buy a whole bunch of inventory? A sale is a sale. Maybe CB could work out arrangements with BB. Since the CB site contains ads for everything but BB phones for sale maybe if selling them, they could actually advertise BB phones on the other Mobile Nations sites. This might in turn cause a stir on those sites wondering how this could happen and the competition would increase their advertising on CB counteracting this move and increasing revenue for CB.

I do not know if any of the MNations sites can sell anything "directly" outside of accessories.
    12-02-14 08:39 AM
    It's a case of principal for investment

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    12-02-14 09:40 AM
    Those picky CB fellas would drive warranty cases sky-high, or those who buy phones just to return them. There'd be a couple of dozen new threads about Shop CB every day, haha....

... y'know what I mean... :-)
    No offense!

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    12-02-14 11:47 AM
    Why would CB need to buy a whole bunch of inventory? A sale is a sale. Maybe CB could work out arrangements with BB. Since the CB site contains ads for everything but BB phones for sale maybe if selling them, they could actually advertise BB phones on the other Mobile Nations sites. This might in turn cause a stir on those sites wondering how this could happen and the competition would increase their advertising on CB counteracting this move and increasing revenue for CB.

I do not know if any of the MNations sites can sell anything "directly" outside of accessories.
    Mobile Nations is all one group. They don't compete against each other. If you click on Android Central, CB, iMore, Windows Central, Connectedly, then Mobile Nations Wins. These aren't independently owned groups that aren't aware of what the other sites are doing.
    12-02-14 12:44 PM