I need to know if the capability exists to print out the calendar entries from my Z30 phone. I cannot sink (by Link) any calendar entries over to Outlook 2010. I have pretty much totally given up on that option. So, can I / how can I print out my calendar entries from the calendar on my Z30? (????)

Does ANYBODY know how to do this? I am trying to be a productive professional person on my Blackberry phone, but running into a brick wall here.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give.
    01-26-15 05:37 PM
    Have you considered:
    • Using BlackBerry Blend (and not printing that stuff! Think of bloody the enviroment! );
    • Switching to a cloud based service that can sync your data (Google, Yahoo, Outlook.com)

Those would allow you access to your calendar data on a PC and some woulld allow you to print the calendar (which I do NOT see as a way to be productive at all, but that's me, what do I know).
    01-26-15 06:56 PM
    A simple export feature for the calendar would be very welcome indeed.
    01-27-15 08:29 AM
    Screen shot

Posted via Z10��aTrueBbLover���}�����
    01-27-15 08:38 AM
    Screen shot

Posted via Z10��aTrueBbLover���}�����
    That would not work, would it? Can you tell my agenda from looking at this screenshot of my actual calendar?

Can Calendar on Z30 be printed out via laptop / Link / whatever??-img_20150128_135544.png
    01-28-15 10:59 AM
    That would not work, would it? Can you tell my agenda from looking at this screenshot of my actual calendar?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150128_135544.png 
Views:	522 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	330289
    lulz

OP: Create an outlook.com address and sync with them would be my suggestion
    diegonei likes this.
    01-28-15 12:48 PM
    Export to iCal files (.ics) and open with a desktop application on PC.

Check out CalendarSync trial in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/57489888

Works for 2 weeks, and it's free to try...

Desktop app could be e.g. Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, even Mozilla Sunbird, now Lightning Calendar:
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/cale.../download.html

Have fun...!

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    diegonei and niceup like this.
    01-28-15 07:59 PM
    Prem: I thought that linking to MS-Outlook to Blackberry and vice-versa stopped working. That is how I used to do it years ago on my very first BB phone (heaven!!). But that capability went away. What I want is the ability to enter appointments on MS-Outlook or directly to my Z30, and have them sync up. I think thats been one for a while.

So now, I need to print my appointments from BB calendar, but can't do that either. Will the CalendarSync you referenced above give me what Iooking for? Thanks in advance for your response.
    12-14-15 05:29 PM
    OP: what type of email provider are you using? For less than $10 a month you could get the lowest tier Office 365 account which includes full hosted Exchange email and a 50 GB mailbox. At that point, you don't need to rely on the outdated Outlook sync anymore.

Posted via CB10
    skstrials likes this.
    12-14-15 08:12 PM
    I do think of the environment: I recycle all of the paper material that enters my house.
    I teach and travel a lot, and like to print out three months of work commitments in paper form. I have older eyes and do not like looking at a one-month view of my assignments on a small phone screen. I am sure I'm not the only one out here who does this, either...
    12-14-15 08:48 PM