04-15-16 09:24 PM
28 12
tools
    No, bots can't save BB10.

BB10 has effectively been terminated by BBRY, who will soon do the same to BBM - cos development takes vision, engineers and money and BBRY :

A. Has None
    B.Fired them
    C. Spent it.

John Chens continual message has been services and software, and frankly we've seen very little of either.

Of course this is only my opinion, and bears no resemblance to BBRY's version of reality.
    I respect your opinion.

No doubt the OS is on life support and the doctors are all staring at each other with faces of 'well what do we do now?'

Nevertheless, I'm still interested in whether something good can come of the platform, that's how much admire it and wish it well.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 03:18 AM
    I respect your opinion.

No doubt the OS is on life support and the doctors are all staring at each other with faces of 'well what do we do now?'

Nevertheless, I'm still interested in whether something good can come of the platform, that's how much admire it and wish it well.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I agree that BB10 is a fantastic OS and a great user experience, especialy the hub.

Why anyone thinks going full android is the way forward is completely beyond me though.

Especially for a company like BBRY, who want to push the security angle.

Android can't be sucured - period.

I say this because google can and will collect/sell anything comminucated by this OS. Even Cyanogen who have tried to make a google free android have been unable to remove the play store and other google apps because they are so embeded.
    04-15-16 03:35 AM
    Also if Microsoft pulls off the x86 version of a Surface Phone its game on to Apple and Google and they are aware. Really like what they have done and are doing with Win 10.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    Surface Phone x86-64 would be killer...

Can I have full-fat Ubuntu Desktop on this...? ;-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    04-15-16 09:24 PM
28 12