I came across an interesting article about how Apple might fail with their new way of ripping off iCustomers. It would really be a perfect time to release the new Blackberry phones right now and advertise it as much as possible!

Apple Inc?s smartphone business model is Blackberry Ltd?s opportunity | Financial Post
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-09-16 at 07:25 AM. Reason: (soft modding) you know why.
    09-08-16 04:49 PM
    Too late BlackBerry jumped on the Android bandwagon, the most they can hope for is that some fans of Android look their way.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 05:05 PM
    The article's author is the epitome of "grasping at straws."

The majority of Apple's customers aren't complaining about having to buy a new iPhone every 5 years - they're more likely to complain that Apple gives them an opportunity to buy a new model only once a year!
    andy957, Tsepz_GP and shaleem like this.
    09-08-16 05:39 PM
    If they could,
    They would,
    Buy a device quarterly,
    Giving to the fruit sparingly.

Awed by the shine,
    Impressed by the design,
    Drawn by the innovation,
    Grasping, fighting for the fruity creation.

In lines, for hours they wait,
    As they do not want to be late,
    They have to flaunt their newest possession,
    Narrating the ordeals of its acquisition.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 06:01 PM
    It seems funny when all these analyst predict Apple will fail and so on, the end result is instead of selling the 100 million phones, they sell 90 million and still take wheelbarrows of money to their already bulging bank account.
    TgeekB, Rello, gebco and 4 others like this.
    09-08-16 07:02 PM
    What moment? The latest click-bait article predicting Apple's doom? The temporary butt hurt about the headphone jack? Gimme a break. Apple may not sell 13M units in one weekend, or 75M in the holiday quarter like last year, but they're going to sell a crap-ton of iPhones and make a crap-ton of money. Even if that didn't happen, what could a company selling 500K-1M units a quarter possibly do to take advantage of it?
    09-08-16 07:24 PM
    Like clockwork after the Apple Keynote an article like this comes up...every year.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-08-16 09:03 PM
    If they could,
    They would,
    Buy a device quarterly,

Awed by the shine,
    Impressed by the design,
    Drawn by the innovation,

Posted via CB10
    What if Blackberry had that type of power? It would be celebrated in here.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-08-16 09:05 PM
    What if Blackberry had that type of power? It would be celebrated in here.
    All day, every day.
    09-08-16 09:23 PM
    I came across an interesting article about how Apple might fail with their new way of ripping off iCustomer. It would really be a perfect time to release the new Blackberry phones right now and advertise it as much as possible!

Apple Inc?s smartphone business model is Blackberry Ltd?s opportunity | Financial Post

That's perhaps the dumbest article I have read in a while. Well, except for that Seeking Alpha article from the other day which proclaimed the BlackBerry Hamburg was releasing soon, neglecting the fact that the Hamburg was the DTEK50 lol.

Also: Never trust an article which spells BlackBerry without two capital B's. eg: Blackberry.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-09-16 at 07:25 AM. Reason: iCustomers in quote
    Carjackd, Rello, Bbnivende and 5 others like this.
    09-08-16 09:48 PM
    I hate to be the negative one but blackberry is done. There is no coming back for them that ship sailed long ago. Though I do hope they keep releasing phones because I will buy for the pkb. We will see what the future holds.

I welcome my stalker
    andy957 and Coachbulldog like this.
    09-09-16 06:00 AM
    This guy also seems woefully misinformed. Apple isn't forcing anyone to buy bluetooth headphones. And even if they were, I don't know how that opens up some door for Blackberry to do something.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-09-16 06:04 AM
    That's perhaps the dumbest article I have read in a while. Well, except for that Seeking Alpha article from the other day which proclaimed the BlackBerry Hamburg was releasing soon, neglecting the fact that the Hamburg was the DTEK50 lol.

Also: Never trust an article which spells BlackBerry without two capital B's. eg: Blackberry.
    Was that the article that was subsequently removed for "inaccurate article content"??
    09-09-16 06:37 AM
    Was that the article that was subsequently removed for "inaccurate article content"??
    Lol. Yep.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-09-16 07:16 AM
    Hilarious.....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-09-16 07:28 AM
    The opportunity might be to sell more BB (hopefully new bb10 with good design handset) in airport, since note 7 can not be turn on or charge on board (according to FAA), can't be stored in luggage either... the long haul trip got be boring without... device around 500 would do (if design is good with para antenna and wack of ram - oh, on the side note: the nuclear test done by north korea got hurt memory price = price jump higher and supply got be fall due to all those alpha particles generated by radiation... chip encapsulation filler used in the moulding compounds with low alpha particle would be a hot commodity... sammy may have more problem for their chip plant ;-(. IMHO. sad for the industry. double sad for sammy.
    09-09-16 07:49 AM
    IPhone users, including myself are relatively happy with the product. Reliable OS, best stable apps ecosystem, good hardware, good support, and many years of investment in apps and music. There needs to be a very good reason to persuade an iOS user to move out of Apple ecosystem and blackberry does not have it.
    Coachbulldog and GadgetTravel like this.
    09-09-16 04:19 PM
    Probably not.
    First of all there is no moment to seize.
    Secondly, even if there were a moment to seize, this is BlackBerry we are talking about.
    The moment would stand right in front of BlackBerry staring into it's unblinking eyes.
    It would wave its hands and snap its fingers for a while and after seeing no signs of any recognition whatsoever, it would sigh and move along down the road.
    09-09-16 11:14 PM
    If they could,
    They would,
    Buy a device quarterly,

Awed by the shine,
    Impressed by the design,
    Drawn by the innovation,

Posted via CB10
    Even if you didn't know it,
    You are a poet.

Posted via CB10
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    09-10-16 06:24 AM
    After that digression, a Blackberry run by Chen is only capable of seizing up.

In an industry and company that needed Captain Ahab they found Bartelby the Scrivener as CEO.
    andy957 likes this.
    09-10-16 06:24 AM
    It seems funny when all these analyst predict Apple will fail and so on, the end result is instead of selling the 100 million phones, they sell 90 million and still take wheelbarrows of money to their already bulging bank account.
    Meanwhile BlackBerry can't even sell 9 or 10 million.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 07:07 AM
    Probably not.
    Secondly, even if there were a moment to seize, this is BlackBerry we are talking about.
    The moment would stand right in front of BlackBerry staring into it's unblinking eyes.
    It would wave its hands and snap its fingers for a while and after seeing no signs of any recognition whatsoever, it would sigh and move along down the road.
    DrBoomBotz and MikeX74 like this.
    09-10-16 12:00 PM
    Probably not.
    You are so right.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 01:03 PM
    I loved my Bold 9900 and love my P'9983 Graphite on BB10. I am very disappointed BlackBerry has let itself come to this.
    Nevertheless I believe BlackBerry will soon pass into mobile history. I'm not sure there's much they or anyone else can 'seize' now. Even on Android, the DETEK50 is a sad disappointment.
    What iPhone addict in his/her right mind would choose an obsolete Alcatel mobile revamped by BlackBerry because Apple rationalizes space on its most recent, cutting-edge device?
    Really?!
    Before an old Alcatel Android, I'd look at the P9 by Huawei that at least puts force a few original qualities.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    09-10-16 01:14 PM
    I loved my Bold 9900 and love my P'9983 Graphite on BB10. I am very disappointed BlackBerry has let itself come to this.
    Nevertheless I believe BlackBerry will soon pass into mobile history. I'm not sure there's much they or anyone else can 'seize' now. Even on Android, the DETEK50 is a sad disappointment.
    What iPhone addict in his/her right mind would choose an obsolete Alcatel mobile revamped by BlackBerry because Apple rationalizes space on its most recent, cutting-edge device?
    Really?!
    Before an old Alcatel Android, I'd look at the P9 by Huawei that at least puts force a few original qualities.

Posted via CB10
    The majority of Android devices sold aren't flagships, which is what /you/ can afford (P'9983!) and want. DTEK50 wasn't meant for you, nor to be a flagship to attract iPhone users.
    09-10-16 01:30 PM
53 123