Saludos BlackBerry fans!!

I'm very excited with the new models coming out this fall and let's all hope that Jakarta's sold out in Indonisia is the start to a better year for BlackBerry, but I still have my worries, will it be more of the same? and I mean by apps problems, we all know that thanks to version 10.2.1 there's a bridge between BlackBerry devices and Android apps, but still, having big names refusing to work with BlackBerry is a BIG minus for the company's attempt to come back.
    Nevertheless, this ain't over until it's over, let's all take a look to the past, back in the 70s and 80s, there was a war between Sony's Betamax and Toshiba's VHS, the whole planet had a VHS at home, but technology is a growing industry and both monster met again decades later but this time the war was HD-DVD vs Blu-ray, Sony's comeback was huge, movies studios switched from producing HD-DVD home videos to Blu-ray. Xbox had to start selling Blu-Ray readers because their consoles came with HD-DVD built-in.
    It's all about apps nowadays, but will BlackBerry be able to take it to the next level? can they make people forget that "a long time ago" they struggled due to apps.
    Cheers
    Cheers.
    04-28-14 08:34 PM
    Well if they keep selling well like how the z3 pre-orders are doing then sooner or later with enough users developers will make BlackBerry 10 apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 09:01 PM