I want to know his day to day stuff. I want to know how he's adjusting from taking over Kevin's job. I think enough time has passed that Bla1ze needs to address the people. He's the leader of the biggest BlackBerry community in the world, so let's get to know him a little better.

It's a free site, so you don't really owe anything to members. But I thought it would be fun to see how Bla1ze spends his day and see the inner workings of CrackBerry! Make a small video series "Inside CrackBerry."
    01-08-15 07:58 PM
    I address the people every day, right here in the forums. Look at my post count compared to Kevins for a good giggle. As for adjusting, well I'm not really doing much different than I have for the past 7 years. (Yes, you read that right.. 7 years) only my days are a bit busier now and I can't screw off whenever I want to do whatever.

I sleep less and am up earlier and have more people to worry about on a daily basis. Getting to know me better is pretty easy as well, follow me on Twitter or hit up my BBM Channel (C000B27D2). I share a lot there that isn't necc. BlackBerry related but more... shall we say personal at times. Not creepy personal, lol. That'd just be weird.

As for a video series.. well.. truth be told, I'm terrible at videos and I know it, no shame in admitting it. At least I can lol. I fumble words. I get nervous. I overuse words. So maybe that kind of series isn't the best plus, I lead a pretty normal, average life. Not nearly as exciting as Kevin's with his blowing $500 on alarm clocks and drunken drop tests lol. But hey, some people appreciate the fact that I'm not a 'perfectionist' and I do screw things up, which is why I try to have some fun when I do manage to do some videos, so who knows. I'll try to open up more haha!

I also submit this video for everyone's amusement - http://instagram.com/p/twy0K2uvWK/ and this photo for people who say I never dress nice in videos or I should take off my hat - http://instagram.com/p/w9H6uquvcc/ LOL
    01-08-15 07:59 PM
    We appreciate ur hard work.

Posted via Classic
    Bla1ze likes this.
    01-08-15 10:23 PM
    Sure... just get another staff member to follow you around with a steady cam... talk about the stuff you're doing as your doing it...

Something tells me the job isn't as glamorous or camera-friendly as OP imagines it.

Just "met" you, Bla1ze, but I appreciate what you're doing!

Cr)m... via Passport
    Bla1ze and MobileMadness002 like this.
    01-08-15 10:39 PM
    Someday I'll write a tell-all biography for you guys. Under the Hat: The Life and Times of CrackBerry Bla1ze or some such nonsense. :P
    RickTrout, donemt, Uzi and 4 others like this.
    01-08-15 10:53 PM
    Keep up the good work, Chief!
    01-09-15 12:54 AM
    Keep up the great work, I enjoy being a member of this unique community.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-09-15 04:28 AM
    I'd admit: dude is pretty hot, and his style is dope! Sorry, Bla1ze, just being real with you. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 07:39 AM
    Keep up the xcellent work chief
    01-09-15 07:48 AM
    Not like an endorsement coming from me will be a ringing one, but still, keep up the great work, Sir Bla1ze.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:37 AM
    Sure... just get another staff member to follow you around with a steady cam... talk about the stuff you're doing as your doing it...

Something tells me the job isn't as glamorous or camera-friendly as OP imagines it.

Just "met" you, Bla1ze, but I appreciate what you're doing!

Cr)m... via Passport
    What makes you think I have not been following Bla1ze with my camcorder trying to get the money shot?
    01-09-15 08:46 AM
    Keep up the great work that you've been doing for years. For those that believe that Bla1ze just appeared on the Crackberry.com scene look back in the archives and see his posts, videos and such. Great work Bla1ze

Sent from my Q10
    01-09-15 09:09 AM
    What makes you think I have not been following Bla1ze with my camcorder trying to get the money shot?
    I KNEW IT!
    01-09-15 09:11 AM
    just saying Bla1ze is awesome and people want to see more of him!
    01-09-15 12:59 PM