So about a month a go a customer came in with an issue so Verizon sent her a new Storm. Her phone would not power on at all so I gave her the battery out of my phone since it was charged. I put her battery into my phone and charged it up. Problem is charging status does not come up. So I say hmmm odd, I take battery out of my other Storm and the phone is now acting like her phone now. It will not power up at all or charge. Can a battery fry a phone to where it renders it useless?
    07-22-09 11:33 PM
    im am having the same problem. my storm died i tried charging it but nothing. My storm is brand new i have only had it for a few days
    07-23-09 05:07 PM
    I'm not sure if the battery fries the phone or if it's the other way around.

In any case, you two need to gather your bricks and build a homeless shelter.
    07-23-09 05:11 PM
    Yes, in general a bum power source (i.e. cell phone battery) can cause all sorts of problems on a device.
    07-23-09 05:13 PM
    I am thinking its the battery, it has bricked my phone and the customers phone and I am scared to put it in my other storm cause I am running out of storms to try it on lol.
    07-23-09 10:12 PM
    mostly battery causes probs rather than phone...
    07-24-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD