I have a curve. thanks!
    03-09-09 10:21 AM
    Go to the beginning of the text desired to copy. Push blackberry button. Select 'select'. Then move the trackball until the text desired to be copied is highlighted. Now push blackberry button and select 'copy'. Go to wherever you want to paste it, select the text area, push blackberry button, and select 'paste'. You're set!
    03-09-09 10:26 AM
    Position your at the beginning or end of the text you'd like to copy. Press and hold the ALT key while using the trackball to highlight the text.

Press the MENU button, select COPY.

To paste, click in the area you'd like to paste, then press the MENU button, select PASTE.

There are some other ways of going about copy/pasting depending upon the app, etc, but this will get it done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 10:27 AM
    Position your at the beginning or end of the text you'd like to copy. Press and hold the ALT key while using the trackball to highlight the text.

Press the MENU button, select COPY.

To paste, click in the area you'd like to paste, then press the MENU button, select PASTE.

There are some other ways of going about copy/pasting depending upon the app, etc, but this will get it done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I tried this method as it seems easiest, however it wouldnt work but thank you both for your help! I tried Speedv1's method and it worked. Hopefully I can remember how to do it next time I need to.
    03-09-09 10:40 AM
    Go to the beginning of the text desired to copy. Push blackberry button. Select 'select'. Then move the trackball until the text desired to be copied is highlighted. Now push blackberry button and select 'copy'. Go to wherever you want to paste it, select the text area, push blackberry button, and select 'paste'. You're set!
    Yup this is the method.

Or you could just go to the beginning of the text, hold down the left side shift key and scroll the trackball to the right. Then hit menu, "copy."
    03-09-09 12:15 PM
    Yup this is the method.

Or you could just go to the beginning of the text, hold down the left side shift key and scroll the trackball to the right. Then hit menu, "copy."
    Always know POE can give you and easier way to do it! =]
    03-09-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD