I want to buy a micro sim adapter, so if lets say my blackberry z10 runs out of battery, I can use my Torch 9800 as backup for the BBM since I sync BBM contact with BB ID

I read before that Kevin once broke the phone because the sim feet inside the sim slot is pulled out broken.

I do not want that to happen to my torch.

Thank you for the advise.
    04-21-13 01:36 AM
    I want to buy a micro sim adapter, so if lets say my blackberry z10 runs out of battery, I can use my Torch 9800 as backup for the BBM since I sync BBM contact with BB ID

I read before that Kevin once broke the phone because the sim feet inside the sim slot is pulled out broken.

I do not want that to happen to my torch.

Thank you for the advise.
    I have tried a few MicroSIM adapters & haven't found any that are really any good. Then I got my SIM cut & just used the outer piece. I found that this worked better then any adapters. (I did have to shave the edges just a bit to make the cut-out fit a bit easier into the outer piece)

I also once had Kevin's problem. (t was also with a 9900) I was switching SIM cards while in a moving car (I wasn't driving it) & wasn't paying attention. Remembering what happened to Kevin, I sweated a lil bit & then slid the inner piece back into the outer piece while it was still in the phone. With the inner piece pushing the pins up I was able to get the entire SIM card out without damaging the phone
    04-21-13 02:40 AM
    I tried one in my 9900 and it broke the SIM tray which is expensive to replace. Just align the micro SIM and it will work, use a bit of tape if you are concerned about it shifting.
    04-21-13 08:58 AM
    04-21-13 09:35 AM