could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again. ????????????????????? nothing works out.... the camera just wont work!!!!
    07-17-08 09:01 AM
    Try to pull up the camera and then pull the battery for 30 seconds and replace it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 09:20 AM
    I am having the exact same problem. Just out of the blue. I have the BB Curve 8300. Any attempt to use the camera gives me this warning: "Could not start the camera. close other applications and try opening the camera again."

I have no other applications open, I have taken out the battery several times and then reinstalled to see if that helped and it doesn't. (once for a couple of minutes, another time left battery out for an hour).

Any ideas?
    07-17-08 01:03 PM
    yes you have to turn the 911 on make the target at the top have no signal and it will work.
    02-02-09 09:24 AM
    yes you have to turn the 911 on make the target at the top have no signal and it will work.
    Are you saying, you resolved this problem by shutting off network service, leaving only 911/SOS active?

02-02-09 10:23 AM
    How do you do that? Im having the same problem and its driving me crazy.... did anyone figure out how to resolve this or do i have to take it in...
    05-05-09 10:50 AM
    Hey guys I got a 9530 sat. Had that same problem went back to verizon and the guy cleared the phone.
    It reset everything, still wouldn't turn on. He goes they get glitchs like this sometimes. He replaced my phone for a new one.
    05-05-09 11:03 AM
    ya im thinking illjust take it in. she said if i had any problems AT ALL to take it back and get a new one and they'll replace it for free.
    05-05-09 11:17 AM
    yeah i would do that...my new one seems to be okay...
    05-05-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD