Hi guys,i'm italian (english is not my first or second language!) and i'm new in this great community

So, I'm looking for an application to count the minutes of the outgoing calls because i've a plan with 350 minutes every month, but there isn't a webtool of my carrier with update data (3 days of delay).
    The OS by default count all lenght call (ingoing and outgoing), this is incredible!
    My oldest sony-ericsson k750i had this feature..

Any idea?

Happy new year to all!
    Last edited by cipo80; 01-07-09 at 08:19 AM.
    01-07-09 08:03 AM
    Hi guys,i'm italian (english is not my first or second language!) and i'm new in this great community

So, I'm looking for an application to count the minutes of the outgoing calls because i've a plan with 350 minutes every month, but there isn't a webtool of my carrier with update data (3 days of delay).
    The OS by default count all length call (ingoing and outgoing), this is incredible!
    My oldest Sony-Ericsson k750i had this feature..

Any idea?

Happy new year to all!
    your blackberry has a counter it will count incoming and out going calls as well as total calls.go to your message box and open menu and then go to view folders open it and the phone call log is their it will give the date and time of the call and the duration of the call. you can go to the call log and then menu and then status and it will give you the duration of the last call and total calls and the timers are resettable.
    01-07-09 08:34 AM
    your blackberry has a counter it will count incoming and out going calls as well as total calls.go to your message box and open menu and then go to view folders open it and the phone call log is their it will give the date and time of the call and the duration of the call. you can go to the call log and then menu and then status and it will give you the duration of the last call and total calls and the timers are resettable.
    Hi Jerry, thanks for you fast reply
    I've just checked, but in that place you have the last call duration and the total calls duration (ingoing and outgoing togheter)...for me is useless, i need only outgoing..
    01-07-09 08:56 AM
    Any news??
    01-28-09 06:54 AM
    yeah is there anyway to just check TOTAL OUTGOING calls duration ONLY?
    Last edited by pete101; 02-06-09 at 01:08 PM.
    02-06-09 01:04 PM
    yeah is there anyway to just check TOTAL OUTGOING calls duration ONLY?
    No, there isn't and doesn't exist 3rd part application to do it
    02-06-09 01:10 PM
    stopwatch! lol
    02-06-09 02:12 PM
    Is there a way to count the total number of incoming OR outgoing calls per day or per week? I tried in the search folders option and only had fields for name or subject and not date..
    04-25-09 05:24 AM
    Hey Cipo80 did you find anything? I'm also having this problem. It's not possible to track my status online anymore so I need keep track of my outgoing minutes.
    Last edited by queenrm; 09-08-09 at 04:44 PM. Reason: wrong name
    09-08-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD