how many actually take advantage of this feature.

i only use my caller id w/ the ladies, i can't bring myself to take a pic of another guy just for my caller id. just seems so gay.

so again how many of you put this feature to use.
    02-17-08 05:50 PM
    film photography, being a large hobby of mine, has caused me to take all scanned photos of friends and family and biddies and bros (and if ii haven't photographed them, i just use myspace pics) and assign them to most everyone. im rather OCD about this lol
    02-17-08 05:53 PM
    I have some kind of pic for just about my whole phone book. For guys I tend to use things like the car they drive or the phone that they use.
    02-17-08 05:56 PM
    film photography, being a large hobby of mine, has caused me to take all scanned photos of friends and family and biddies and bros (and if ii haven't photographed them, i just use myspace pics) and assign them to most everyone. im rather OCD about this lol
    wow, stole their myspace pics. thats funny & smart
    02-17-08 05:56 PM
    wow, stole their myspace pics. thats funny & smart
    lol yea, i don't go like creepy stalkerish and assign pics to people i dont know too well or anything, although i only keep contact info for fairly close friends etc etc on my phone :]

i also rigorously edit all my photos real quick in photoshop when stealing from myspace lol, to b & w the pics to match my sleek iphone-ish theme lol
    02-17-08 08:16 PM
    Lol, nice I'll have to try that after I finish running around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 08:25 PM
    I did it before, when it was something new on phones. Usually I would wait until they were on their phones and snap a quick pic, but I'm too lazy to even care.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 11:53 PM
    I dont have/use any caller id pics.
    02-18-08 05:27 AM
    (and if ii haven't photographed them, i just use myspace pics)
    Most of my friends frustratingly whinge "oh don't take a picture of me, I look horrible in photos!" and so forth, so this is actually a fantastic idea, considering most of my friends and Family are on either Facebook or MySpace...
    02-18-08 06:49 AM
    I use them only for a select few people: My kids and my girlfriend.
    02-18-08 06:54 AM
    I use them for family contacts and a couple of my friends as well.
    02-18-08 07:12 AM
    How can you think that taking pics of your buddies is gay? I have my buds make stupid, funny, or any look they want and its nice to see them make a crazy face when they call my phone. By the way, married 10yrs 3kids, straight.
    02-18-08 07:48 AM
    i only have one caller id pic right now. but i do assign them each a custom ringtone.
    02-18-08 07:48 AM
    I try to get them for everyone that I have. Even business logos as well.
    02-18-08 08:51 AM
    how many actually take advantage of this feature.

i only use my caller id w/ the ladies, i can't bring myself to take a pic of another guy just for my caller id. just seems so gay.

so again how many of you put this feature to use.
    I use the Pix for my son (actually, it's a pix of my dog that I sent to live with him)
    02-18-08 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD