Just called local store about bb10 and the guy told me that it should be available in the store within 2 days. The reason is that this is not starndard shipment but drop shipment meaning RIM will deliver directly to all stores. He has not been trained on BB10 yet.
    Called another store, said within few days, by Feb 5th he will be able sell them. They will get it within few days but will not be able sell until early next week.
    01-29-13 04:34 PM
    Kitchener best buy is now saying they don't know when. I just tried them
    01-29-13 04:37 PM
    Sorry about typo in title The Crackberry really needs to update this site..some sort of Java crape or something it delays what I type..
    01-29-13 04:43 PM
    I just hung up from Bell...won't say today but happy to answer tomorrow (bang head somewhere hard)...they did take my name for a reserved phone though...which they wouldn't do late last week.
    01-29-13 04:55 PM
    Yep. I've been texting my husband at work almost hourly. I even promised I wouldn't post it if he told me. He's still saying they haven't been told anything. Oh well. We're almost there!
    01-29-13 05:05 PM
    Some sales associates that work at Future Shop ( like me ) have had chances to get some training on the phones at the RIM road shows. The one I went to was amazing, RIM paid for parked, food, drinks, coat check, and gave away tones of free stuff.
    As far as the shipping goes I've been checking every day, including today, and there wasn't anything showing that it was sent or in transit to my store, which could mean they are being held off the system till the release date, or they are coming Purolator/Fed ex because that's how newer hot items get shipped to the stores. My bet is on the latter, I might be able to up date that tomorrow when I'm at work.
    BBNation likes this.
    01-29-13 08:37 PM
    Kitchener best buy is now saying they don't know when. I just tried them
    two different bell reps told me they had no idea
    01-29-13 09:06 PM
    All the Verizon folks I talked to said HUH? BB WHAT?
    01-29-13 09:50 PM
    All the Verizon folks I talked to said HUH? BB WHAT?
    guess your company didnt buy from them lol
    01-29-13 10:24 PM
    Played with a Z10 today at futureshop. Crazy Fast. They said the phones were in the back room of the carrier's building.
    fyi - default demo unit is locked in an demo app. pull down and click exit and get a futureshop person to enter the password to use it for real.

edit - also, all the sales people were really impressed with the phone and talking it up -some were psyched even. many mentions of trading in their phones for this one.
    Last edited by Playbookjoe; 02-02-13 at 12:51 PM. Reason: added stuff
    thekidshop likes this.
    02-02-13 12:20 PM
    Played with a Z10 today at futureshop. Crazy Fast. They said the phones were in the back room of the carrier's building.
    fyi - default demo unit is locked in an demo app. pull down and click exit and get a futureshop person to enter the password to use it for real.

edit - also, all the sales people were really impressed with the phone and talking it up -some were psyched even. many mentions of trading in their phones for this one.
    Also realize that if they are good sale people, they will see you are interested in it and talk it up to make a sale.
    02-02-13 01:35 PM
    yes you're righ, however, the people really talking it up were the guys in the tv section.
    playboldbook likes this.
    02-02-13 03:28 PM
    My pre-ordered Z10 is sitting at the Fido store at Metropolis (local mall). On a totally unrelated note, does anyone here work there and have access to the floor plans? Thanks.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    02-02-13 03:56 PM
    Called all of the 6 TELUS stores in my town; 3 Said they will have them on Feb 5th and 3 said sometime in March :/
    02-02-13 04:27 PM
    Also realize that if they are good sale people, they will see you are interested in it and talk it up to make a sale.
    But remember the Playbook? There were some stories there the salespeople were actively ENCOURAGING the playbook buyers to go buy ipads instead...

So I reckon they're seeing the real light now...
    02-02-13 09:33 PM
    Saw Z10 accessories on display at Futureshop today along with the display posters. Hopefully there'll be demo devices soon! i just want to hold a Z10 in my hands.....
    02-02-13 10:19 PM
    Did you notice if they had the book like cover-case ?
    Comes in red black and white ?
    Saw Z10 accessories on display at Futureshop today along with the display posters. Hopefully there'll be demo devices soon! i just want to hold a Z10 in my hands.....
    02-02-13 10:34 PM