I was travelling overseas recently to the Dominican Republic with an 8220, and I used a prepaid Claro card while there. I had call logging enabled. Unfortunately I deleted an important number for the Call History and Call Log.

I know there may be a way to get it back by pressing ALT+LGLG from the main screen. I can access the log for the PhoneAPP, but I don't see the "giberish" that the FAQ here mentions where I can find the deleted number. When I click an event such as "app-deac", I don't see anything except the Name, Severity, GUID, and Time. In the notes it simply says "app-deac". There is no gibberish and no number.

I'm back in the states now and I have even tried to pop in the claro sim card here and same results. To test it I even made a few test calls and deleted some using my T-Mobile sim and I checked the log and the same type of log appears, with no specific details about the number dialed or deleted.

Normally I would just check my provider's website but Claro doesn't give call r records for prepaid sims.

Is there a way to expand the detail of in the event log to show the info I need? Or is there a way perhaps the sim card hold the info?
    08-10-11 09:01 AM
    Nope if the event log is deleted then well its gone from your phone for good. Sorry to hear the news

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 09:52 AM
    The event log hasn't been deleted but I don't see any detail or code for the specific event.
    08-10-11 09:55 AM
    Aaahhh I understand. Well I'm not that advanced I'm sorry hope you find your answer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD