I have noticed that over the past few days the calendar menu on the today theme that I use has not been updating with my newest calendar appointments. Its actually not showing anything even though there are plenty of things in there. It does however still alert me to the upcoming appointments even though they dont show on the home screen. They are still there on the calendar too. I have tried a battery pull multiple times to no avail. I have the 8330 and am on OS 4.3.0.127....I know I know its old and not updated, thats a whole nother issue in itself.

Will updating my BB help or has anyone else ran into this issue?
    01-13-09 01:56 PM
    I recently updated my 8110 to os 4.5 and its been giving me the same issues. I had to redo all of my bday reminders, half of them were displayed as full day appointments and the other half were displayed as 2 day events.

Whatever appointments I had entered in my calendar pre os update, don't show on my today homescreen, but any appointments I've entered since the update, will show, but only if there's no pre os update appointment before it.

Luckily I only have my work sked for 2 weeks at a time entered and most appointments should soon be all newly entered one's.

Dunno if that helps any lol probably not

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 02:36 PM
    I have noticed that over the past few days the calendar menu on the today theme that I use has not been updating with my newest calendar appointments. Its actually not showing anything even though there are plenty of things in there. It does however still alert me to the upcoming appointments even though they dont show on the home screen. They are still there on the calendar too. I have tried a battery pull multiple times to no avail. I have the 8330 and am on OS 4.3.0.127....I know I know its old and not updated, thats a whole nother issue in itself.

Will updating my BB help or has anyone else ran into this issue?
    If battery pulls aren't fixing the problem just connect the device to your comp and run DM. This fixed my problem I had with my phone. Just restore your device.

Make a back up of your device, then erase your device and have DM reload your back up. You basically just put all the same stuff back on your phone just with the OS updated unless you don't want to update the OS. Also if worst comes to worse you can just back up everything and re-install 4.5.0.81 which I believe is the newest version since .104 got shut down on rapidshare. Then you can reload all your stuff back onto the new OS. Or just follow what the guy above me says and re-do your calender.
    01-13-09 03:12 PM
    Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services -> Calendar

Change it to the other listed calendar.
    01-13-09 03:26 PM

I was yankin my hair out over this issue. I did the remove all day events and searched more, then some more and BINGO your fix worked perfectly. Thanks I appreciate it.
    02-09-09 09:46 AM

Verizon Customer Service just deleted one of my e-mail accounts because of issues I am having and all of a sudden I no longer have any calendar entries on my home screen. When I tried to do the above, there is no other calendar to switch to. Any ideas? Thanks.
    03-08-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD