I can't sync calendar items to my computer either to outlook or ascII. I tried changing the email that my calendar is attached to.

new items on my pc are sent to the device.
    05-19-10 10:39 AM
    please help?
    05-19-10 02:49 PM
    In the past, calendar sync problems for me have always been related to multiple calendar service books that exist for each of your email addresses, as well as for facebook. The way I have always solved this problem is to go to options>advanced options>service books and highlight, then delete ALL service books that end in CICAL except for the one that is the same as your primary email address. Then try to resync.

I'm assuming that you have set up (configured) the sync function in DM.
    05-19-10 03:59 PM
    ok it looks like the problem was that the items were attached to my FB calendar. and when I changed to email it was fine.
    05-19-10 04:08 PM
    In the past, calendar sync problems for me have always been related to multiple calendar service books that exist for each of your email addresses, as well as for facebook. The way I have always solved this problem is to go to options>advanced options>service books and highlight, then delete ALL service books that end in CICAL except for the one that is the same as your primary email address. Then try to resync.

I'm assuming that you have set up (configured) the sync function in DM.
    Ok i fixed this by accident, but this seems to be the same answer just over my head. service book? but thank you
    05-19-10 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD