Hey Everyone,
    So I've done some searching on this issue and have found similar posts, but nothing specific to this issue. Here's what happened:

I deleted an email from a Tour, and then re-added it (the reason: the mail server changed). When I did that, Facebook became the default calendar. Then when I re-added the email, I changed the default calendar to the one I wanted, unfortunately, all those entries before automatically became a "facebook" calendar entry. Is there a way to get them back to being a device default??

I currently have 3 calendars, one associated with an email, a device default and the facebook calendar. Everything seems to be a facebook entry now, which I don't want.

Any ideas??
    09-12-09 03:38 PM
    I'm interested in the answer to this as well. It's driving me crazy.
    09-15-09 08:45 PM
    I was having some Calendar issues and I finally found that under

Options - Advanced Options - Default Services

It lists all your calendars. Not really sure why you get one for each email address, but you do. Here you can choose which account is the default calendar.

You can also merge all calendars, if, like me, you had some appointments set in another calendar, and want to move them to the new one. Just go to the calendar, and open the options. While options are open, type MOVE. You won't see anything until you finish the word, then confirm you want to merge.

Hope maybe that answers at least part of your question.

Michael
    09-15-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD