So my I use google sync to sync my google calendar to my blackberry storm. everything has been going smoothly for the past few months until yesterday. For some stupid reason, my google calendar events show up on my blackberry calendar at their normal time under my google account (_____@gmail.com), but then for some other reason, there's a copy of the event an hour earlier under facebook. I don't have facebook syncing events to my calendar and I deleted the service book, so wtf is going on. If someone could help me, that would be great because this is really pissing me off.

Ex.

Today:

Class - 4:00-5:00 (send using Facebook)

then I have

Class - 5:00-6:00 (send using ______@gmail.com)

How do I delete the earlier facebook copies??
    08-26-09 10:55 AM
    Which one do you have set as default? Maybe it got changed from gmail to facebook accidentally? That happened to me then I ended up with duplicates of everything in my calendar.

Options-->Advanced-->Default Services

The one hour off thing could be that a time zone or daylight saving time isn't set properly somewhere? No idea where, could be in your facebook or gmail or BB settings...just guessing at that though.
    08-26-09 11:03 AM
    if you need to clear the facebook calendar on the device, go into calendar, then options, highlight the facebook calendar and type the magic RSET incantation - be sure to read the prompts before answering Yes!
    08-26-09 11:12 AM
    ok my problem has worsened. now all my sync'd events are showing up as facebook events on my calendar, with no normal copy, all of which are an hour ahead of when they're supposed to be. WTF!!
    08-26-09 05:14 PM
    Same problem here with Google's Calendar. They show fine online, but one hour ahead on the Blackberry.

And we don't use DST here here I live. We never change time.
    10-16-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD