I was helping a friend get DM put back on her new laptop. I was able to get the program sucessfully, and was able to sync the phone. The phone is a Verizon 8330. She is using DM 4.7.

I set the sync to go both directions (from computer/phone & phone/computer). When I did this is i created duplicates of all her calendar events.

I was wondering if there was a way to fix this problem? I thought if there was a way to just wipe out her phone calendar and the reset the sync options on DM to just sync from computer to phone, then after that was completed I then could reset the option again back to the way it was.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I did attempt to search this but did not find any information. I hope I was searching it correctly.

Thanks
    02-25-09 06:49 PM
    Are the duplicates on the device, the computer, or both? If just on the phone, go into the phone book, hit menu > options then type rset (you wont see anything on the screen while typing) and it will ask if you want to wipe the calendar. Hit OK, then one way sync from PC to BB
    02-25-09 06:50 PM
    That is correct. It is only on the device. Not the computer. Just to clarify you type (rset) in the phone book or in the calendar.
    02-25-09 07:04 PM
    My apologies, the calendar
    02-25-09 07:04 PM
    Ok, I just tried this from my wifes phone and got the prompt. Thanks.
    02-25-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD