Hello,

Apologies if this thread appears elsewhere but I did search the 9900 forum and did not locate anything...

I'm running 7.1.0.862 on a Bold 9900 (BIS) and noticed the following- a while back when adding an item to my Calendar I had the option of pressing the menu button and 'Invite Attendee' from my contact list. That option no longer shows up. Is there some setting I'm overlooking? It's a really nice feature as I could share Calendar items with my wife and children.

Any suggestions???
    03-25-13 08:09 AM
    when adding to your calendar just scroll down to the "Attendees" section. It's right below the "Time" section. Just start typing one of your contacts and it should pop up.
    03-25-13 08:42 AM
    when adding to your calendar just scroll down to the "Attendees" section. It's right below the "Time" section. Just start typing one of your contacts and it should pop up.
    thanks so much for the quick reply but there is no 'Attendees' section after the 'Time' section. All I have is 'Recurrence', 'Properties' and 'Notes'
    03-25-13 12:18 PM
    what do you have selected to created this appointment? the very top it says "Send Using". If something like BBM Groups/facebook is selected then you can't select attendees. When I have another email account selected, then the attendees section pops up.
    03-25-13 12:23 PM
    thanks so much - that was the problem! I had 'Facebook' selected where it said 'Send Using' and switched it to one of my email accounts and VOILE'!
    03-25-13 04:17 PM