I'm using a VZW 8330 with OS 4.5.0.77. I have two e-mail accounts associated with my BB, one is a yahoo.com account, the other is a .edu address from my college.

Now that you know my setup, here is what I want to do: I want to sync both my Yahoo and Outlook calendars to my BB, and vice-versa. Right now everything seems very screwy on my BB. Some appointments show as blue (Yahoo), and others show as green (device default). I do not use the calendar associated with my .edu address (and would like to disable that as an option). I use a Today theme, and currently only the blue Yahoo appointments show on my home screen. I'd like to know what settings to use so all appointments show on my BB home screen. I want the calendars to play nicely together, and I want an appointment that I input on my BB to sync to both Outlook and Yahoo, and likewise if I happen to input an appointment via Yahoo or Outlook...I want it to sync to Outlook/Yahoo as well as my BB.

Make sense?

Thanks in advance, Crackberry Nation!
    04-02-09 10:30 AM
    good question, I've been looking for the answer to this! :thumbsup:
    04-02-09 11:54 PM
    Any ideas, Crackberry peeps?
    04-04-09 02:03 PM
    Do you want your Yahoo calendar to contain the exact same information as your Outlook calendar?

If so, you want to disable the Outlook to BB sync and sync both devices to Yahoo.
    04-05-09 01:32 PM
    I want all three calendars (Yahoo, BB, Outlook) to have the same info. I also want my Today Screen to display all appointments.
    04-05-09 05:39 PM
    Install Google Calendar Sync, Install Yahoo's Calendar Sync thing, configure for use. Undo the settings in DM for your BB to sync with Outlook. Install Google Sync on your BB.

Get each part working at a time. Do Outlook <-> Google first. Then get Outlook <-> Yahoo going. You may need to remove all calendar data from your BB using Backup/Restore -> Advanced as you may end up with dupelicate data on your BB after you disable DM sync and install Google Sync.

And BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!
    04-05-09 06:14 PM
    Why do I need Google Calendar Sync? I do not have a Google account...
    04-06-09 03:52 PM
    Also, the Outlook program I'm using is the 2002 version...not compatible with Google Sync.
    04-06-09 04:04 PM
    Also, will this sync all my contacts in addition to my calendars?
    04-06-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD