Content
    Pushed
    Cookies
    I know the first two are OK to clear, how about the cookies?
    02-22-09 06:40 PM
    Of course its perfectly safe. Delete away. Some sites you log into when you clear the cache will make you log back in......
    02-22-09 06:48 PM
    What is the Pushed content? I've always wondered that, but have been afraid to delete it in the event that it was my pushed emails???
    02-22-09 07:09 PM
    Deleting cookies won't do any harm. Like tremortality said, you'll probably just have to reenter your password or whatever when you revisit sites.
    02-22-09 07:11 PM
    Content
    Pushed
    Cookies
    I know the first two are OK to clear, how about the cookies?
    What is the pushed content? I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but I didn't see it anywhere.

Thanks for the help!
    02-22-09 07:14 PM
    Here is some info

Pushed as in sent automatically without your asking for it, or actively downloading it. Your email is pushed.

There are some browser alerts, weather alerts, you can get sports scores "pushed" to your BB by a pre-arrangment. etc etc
    02-22-09 07:27 PM
    Pushed content would be sent by a service that updates at specified intervals, such as a stock tracker, weather app that displays temp on icon, website that's unavailable you request notice when available, etc. I just clear my cache, since my pushed is tiny, and cookies are small. Plus as a lazy white man, relogging is too much of a PITA for me. Same reason I'm thankful for a very stable os and soft reset, battery pulls suck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 07:42 PM
    i use aerize optimizer to clear alot on my berry
    02-22-09 07:43 PM
    i use aerize optimizer to clear alot on my berry
    I'll have to take a look, though I don't have much of a memory problem. Well, with my BB, does it work for people?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD