I need your opinions: I'm buying either a classic or a 9900.

What do you guys think? I hope I can find people who have used both and tell me their opinions.

About Classic: I have some concerns regarding the integration with android (I asked before and was told that it's baked in the system). Do you face any annoying ads or breaches of privacy when you use the classic?
    04-12-16 03:58 AM
    I need your opinions: I'm buying either a classic or a 9900.

What do you guys think? I hope I can find people who have used both and tell me their opinions.

About Classic: I have some concerns regarding the integration with android (I asked before and was told that it's baked in the system). Do you face any annoying ads or breaches of privacy when you use the classic?
    If you ask me, I say get a Classic. You'd get better hardware, no longer rely on BIS, much stable OS, much longer battery life, multitasking galore, not to mention the Hub. It's a serious step up in productivity.

Oh, and being a BB10, there's no such thing as annoying ads or breaches of privacy on it. There's nowhere I'd trust my bank app on but this OS.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 04-12-16 at 05:08 AM.
    anon(8444762) likes this.
    04-12-16 04:46 AM
    If you ask me, I say get a Classic. You'd get better hardware, no longer rely on BIS, much stable OS, much longer battery life, multitasking galore, not to mention the Hub. It's a serious step up in productivity.

Oh, and being a BB10, there's no such thing as annoying ads or breaches of privacy on it. There's nowhere I'd trust my bank app on but this OS.
    Absolutely great!

I'm gonna buy it in a few hours! Wish me luck!
    04-12-16 11:20 AM