Hello,

Thought I'd pass along my poor experience with RivetNow. I purchased a PB case from them online. After about 6 weeks had passed and I hadn't received my order, I e-mailed their support address multiple times and didn't receive a reply. Their website went down at the start of June as well, which made me worried they had folded shop, but their site came back a few days later. Maybe they forgot to renew their domain name.

Another few weeks later, I started emailing them again, and tried calling the support phone number from the confirmation email I received when I had made the order. The number rings once, then immediately goes to busy. Not a good sign.

Next time, I'll buy from crackberry
    06-11-12 09:42 AM
    Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

Good advice though. Of course I'm a little bias, but I know just how hard our store team works and how professional they are. Well over 2 million orders shipped to date and literally millions of happy customers. Can't mess with that. Plus hey, you're supporting this site, which makes it even awesomer.
    06-11-12 10:10 AM
    Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

Good advice though. Of course I'm a little bias, but I know just how hard our store team works and how professional they are. Well over 2 million orders shipped to date and literally millions of happy customers. Can't mess with that. Plus hey, you're supporting this site, which makes it even awesomer.
    06-11-12 10:10 AM
    ke-ke-vin ... what de-device did you u-use to po-post this an-answer ? lol
    06-11-12 10:16 AM
    Thanks for the heads up OP. Buyer beware indeed.
    06-11-12 10:26 AM
    ^^^Spammer muhahahaha
    06-11-12 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD