hi , i am planning to buy blackberry bold... from this site, i understood that da next version of bb bold ll be introduced ... i am confused .. should i wait or not .

please help me out .
    10-01-09 03:15 AM
    hi , i am planning to buy blackberry bold... from this site, i understood that da next version of bb bold ll be introduced ... i am confused .. should i wait or not .

please help me out .
    You could have included your comparison post with this as opposed to starting 2 separate threads. Also posted this in the wrong forum.
    10-01-09 04:20 AM
    The. It is THE. T H E. the.
    10-01-09 04:26 AM
    It's called a smartphone for a reason. You deserve some sort of samsung or sony-ericsson device.
    10-01-09 05:21 AM
    Yes you should wait. The "Bold 2" or 9700 is expected before the end of the year and will be a nice upgrade over the original Bold. The only reasons I can think of for not waiting are if you like the size of the bold and could not use a smaller device, or if you must have a blackberry today.
    10-01-09 10:56 AM
    It's called a smartphone for a reason. You deserve some sort of samsung or sony-ericsson device.
    He should be forced to use a motorola RAZR for the rest of eternity. That'd be like a personal he||
    10-01-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD