I've started a live document geared towards attracting "new blood" to the PKB phone experience, as many of our newer generation of folks have not been acquainted with PKB phones to know and understand their benefit. I believe that such document can only be a benefit towards young and PKB novice folks to gain an understanding and appreciation for why a physical keyboard is a benefit and sometimes an advantage over an all touch screen experience.

Feel free to provide input for me to add. This initiative is solely started by me and my idea alone. However I encourage those interested to become involved and spread the contents once it reaches a suitable maturity in what ever form community members find resourceful to others. I eventually want to format the information in a well designed PDF info-sheet.

If you would like direct edit access, you may ask me in a private message. While the editable document maintains a history of changes, opening up edit rights publicly, as you can imagine can expose it to both accidental mishaps and intentional sabotage.

https://pad.pagetelegram.com/p/r.125...aeefa78ad2e922
    rarsen, dmlis and anon(10387168) like this.
    09-23-20 09:30 PM
    I've started a live document geared towards attracting "new blood" to the PKB phone experience, as many of our newer generation of folks have not been acquainted with PKB phones to know and understand their benefit. I believe that such document can only be a benefit towards young and PKB novice folks to gain an understanding and appreciation for why a physical keyboard is a benefit and sometimes an advantage over an all touch screen experience.

Feel free to provide input for me to add. This initiative is solely started by me and my idea alone. However I encourage those interested to become involved and spread the contents once it reaches a suitable maturity in what ever form community members find resourceful to others. I eventually want to format the information in a well designed PDF info-sheet.

If you would like direct edit access, you may ask me in a private message. While the editable document maintains a history of changes, opening up edit rights publicly, as you can imagine can expose it to both accidental mishaps and intentional sabotage.

https://pad.pagetelegram.com/p/r.125...aeefa78ad2e922
    You're talking of the PKB exclusively as an input method - which it isn't.
    Keyboard shortcuts are also a major productivity boost, although they do take some getting used to coming from a slab.
    09-23-20 09:44 PM
    You're talking of the PKB exclusively as an input method - which it isn't.
    Yes, I'll rephrase wherever that maybe implied. Thanks for your input.
    09-23-20 09:51 PM