I posted this on both the OS Beta and Curve forums to no avail...

so i've had my curve for a lil bit now, and to make a long story short, the other night whenever i tried to go on my browser, some uncaught exception node blah blah blah message came up.

so i was on here looking at ways to remedy the problem, and i just figured i'd install the 4.5.0.69 OS, i've wanted to upgrade for a while now, kill 2 birds with one stone, ya know?

so somehow, by the grace of God i'm able to successfully install the new OS. I used the guides on here and a few other resources, but either way, while i'm not completely ********, i'm also not bill gates....so it was a miracle the thing even worked.

i'm messin around, everthing was cool, i was souped on being able to watch youtube videos as well, huuuge bonus, so far so good.

I forgot to restore my settings, so i did that, but ever since then, ever time i try to log on to a website i get the message:

"This is a Wif-Fi service. Please ensure your device has an active Wi-Fi connection and try again."

i tried to change the way the browser connects, but alas, the i'm unable to; the only option is my Hotspot Browser.

So its stuck on Hotspot Browser and i cant use the internet, i know there must be a simple remedy to my situation.

Please help. Thanks in Advance!
    08-16-08 04:08 PM
    posted "to no avail"?!?

You posted this one SEVEN MINUTES later.

Try not to duplicate posts, huh? If someone can help with this particular issue, I'm sure they'll be along shortly.
    08-16-08 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD