I have the Z10 and so far have had no problems the past couple months. A couple days ago two things stopped working one being new pictures not showing or updating unless I search for them one by one in file manager. Then I tried to delete some pictures and I am getting the message that the items can't be deleted
    What the heck!

And totally unrelated to pictures the browser is completely unresponsive. Nothing works it opens as a gray screen with the URL bar and pages and three dots on the sides but none of the buttons are responsive. I click them and nothing happens, I tried to enter a URL ans it doesn't do anything.

Ps Multiple times I have restarted, rebooted, taken the battery out, all of my software and apps are updated and current. The only thing that slightly helped was once when I took the battery out the most recent pictures were finally displayed in the pictures app but haven't updated since.

The only thing I am a little weary of is that my phone is almost out of free storage but I did get a memory card which all new media is being saved to. Plus now my phone won't let me delete pictures due to this stem of problems that seem to be related in some way.

Please please help!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 12:24 AM
    And totally unrelated to pictures the browser is completely unresponsive. Nothing works it opens as a gray screen with the URL bar and pages and three dots on the sides but none of the buttons are responsive. I click them and nothing happens, I tried to enter a URL ans it doesn't do anything.
    Dear Berry: Why is my BlackBerry 10 browser not responding? | CrackBerry.com
    I have the Z10 and so far have had no problems the past couple months. A couple days ago two things stopped working one being new pictures not showing or updating unless I search for them one by one in file manager. Then I tried to delete some pictures and I am getting the message that the items can't be deleted
    Are the pictures you're trying to delete pictures that you have taken or are they images cached on your device from apps you're using? If they're pics you have taken, try moving them to your memory card or using mass storage mode to connect your device to your computer and delete them.

If you're that low on storage space, maybe you should save all you can to your computer and just start fresh again by wiping your device. Over time, useless files are collected and can take up space for no real reason. A wipe cleans them out and keeps your device running fresh. Personally, I wipe my device every 2-3 months. It's a pain the first time but once you get used to backing up your stuff, it's easy.
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    10-23-13 01:19 AM