So my cousin got a green-dot tour. I used the DM's "Device Switch Wizard". So somehow in the process, on BES, it switched my PIN to his new phone.

Anyway, everything is fine but his internet doesn't work unless it's set to be an internet browser. He's not on a BES and just uses gmail. I don't want him to have any further problems either. Can someone tell me what to look for so can be sure his phone isn't looking for my BES anymore?

Also, my phone is back to normal and his is as well (except for this issue).
    10-31-09 02:44 PM
    Remove the IT policy on your cousin's BlackBerry, maybe even Wipe the handheld completely.
    10-31-09 02:47 PM
    I see that would require a wipe. If I do a backup - I'll have all the same info correct? I don't want to lose his info.
    10-31-09 02:56 PM
    I think all you need to do is uninstall DM, restart the PC, reinstall DM and when it
    asks choose Personal Email. There is probably no need to wipe this phone.

Also, it is impossible to switch a PIN from one phone to another.
    10-31-09 03:21 PM
    It's still looking for my BES server! Installed DM on a clean PC, told it Personal Email, and in Device Manager it's looking for my BES email server! AGH. Doing a backup but it's backing up everything!
    10-31-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD