I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 that has been unlocked for use with AT&T. I upgraded to 4.7.0.148 this weekend and my browser is no longer available.

(Predictably) Verizon is not willing to help - and AT&T (also - predictably) says they do not support the phone and are of no help either.

I read previous postings about selecting OPTIONS – HOST ROUTING TABLE – SELECT TABLE – SAVE – REBOOT. Regrettably, this did not solve the problem.

When I go into options to connect with the browser, I receive the following message:

‘’your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries’’

Any ideas on how I can resolve this problem?
    06-14-09 01:26 AM
    Follow the directions in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    06-14-09 01:31 AM
    I am relatively new to BB as well and I am currently in a country where there is no carrier providing BB services. I had to unlock my phone & thus lost the browser settings & gps as well. I am now using opera mini to browse the internet but I cannot download any files/applications OTA. Many apps I find there are no alternatives to dowloading directly onto the phone. I am especially interested in downloading getting google's mobile chat & also being able to download and view attachments.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated
    06-14-09 01:56 AM
    you should be able to go to ur carriers BIS site, log in, and resend ur service books.
    06-14-09 02:16 AM
    you should be able to go to ur carriers BIS site, log in, and resend ur service books.
    I don't think you can with the Storm running on AT&T. AT&T doesn't have the necessary service books. That's why there's methods like the kind I posted above.
    06-14-09 03:13 AM
    I agree with the above posters, you need to get the service books back onto your Storm. Sounds like perhaps your Storm had a small case of the Mondays, and forgot a few things. Too many drinks this weekend, perhaps?
    06-14-09 03:47 AM
    Thanks SavioAMG! The browser has ''reappeared'' I appreciate your help!
    06-14-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD