Has anyone received a broadcast message telling you to send it to all your contacts? Is this a hoax?
    12-07-10 11:22 AM
    12-07-10 11:32 AM
    Send them to homeland security lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 02:29 PM
    every single broadcast message you get about updating ur bbm is fake
    12-07-10 03:20 PM
    Has anyone received a broadcast message telling you to send it to all your contacts? Is this a hoax?
    it's definately a hoax.

12-07-10 05:25 PM
    Here, send this back to them:

Important message from Blackberry to all BBM users. For all of you who actually read this kinda sh*t, If you think you will save your BBM or update your contact list, or get new icons by simply copy and pasting some stupid message with random numbers or symbols you can all kiss our a*s!! Why don't you try broadcasting this message within the next 2 minutes and see what really happens .. F*CK ALL! .. Hurry up and forward this to your entire list .. Cause you have absolutely nothing better to do!!

12-09-10 10:42 AM
    Here, send this back to them:

Important message from Blackberry to all BBM users. For all of you who actually read this kinda sh*t, If you think you will save your BBM or update your contact list, or get new icons by simply copy and pasting some stupid message with random numbers or symbols you can all kiss our a*s!! Why don't you try broadcasting this message within the next 2 minutes and see what really happens .. F*CK ALL! .. Hurry up and forward this to your entire list .. Cause you have absolutely nothing better to do!!

the flaw in your plan is that BlackBerry has two capitals, other than that im with ya all the way
    12-09-10 10:50 AM
    12-09-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD