Hey guys,

It's my first time going to BlackBerry World Live and I will be driving there from Canada with my wife. I can't bear the thought of leaving my wife in a hotel for 3 days and the companion pass doesn't give her access to the Alicia Keys event at Universal Orlando. Any tips from other husbands/partners out there who have attended these events in the past?
    05-07-13 04:32 PM
    Cabana boys?
    eldricho likes this.
    05-07-13 04:33 PM
    Cabana boys?
    Now you got me nervous lol
    05-07-13 04:36 PM
    Let her sit on a bench for a couple hours while you have fun for a couple hours. Us men have been doing that for ages at malls shopping centers etc. It's all about that gender equality

Posted via CB10
    EchoesFX and Jince like this.
    05-07-13 04:54 PM
    Take her to Ceviche restaurant on Church St. I also like Season 52, Fishbones and there are quite a few great steak places if that is your thing. I have many other restaurant recommendations if you want more.

The Marriott has a great swimming pool complex, spa, etc.

What else does she like?

Posted via CB10 on my Commodore 64
    Wei Li likes this.
    05-07-13 05:01 PM
    Book her a spa treatment during your stay shell be refreshed and then you can enjoy the evening.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 05:01 PM
    Might sound weird, but likes guy things. She doesn't like girly things and doesn't like flowers. I will definitely check out the restaurant recommendations you made though... Food is something we both love!
    05-07-13 05:07 PM
    Hey guys,

It's my first time going to BlackBerry World Live and I will be driving there from Canada with my wife. I can't bear the thought of leaving my wife in a hotel for 3 days and the companion pass doesn't give her access to the Alicia Keys event at Universal Orlando. Any tips from other husbands/partners out there who have attended these events in the past?
    Get her a full conference pass... She will get a Z10 to make up for the extra cost. I guess that is not included in the companion pass?
    05-07-13 05:12 PM
    Get her a full conference pass... She will get a Z10 to make up for the extra cost. I guess that is not included in the companion pass?
    You make a great suggestion...! I'm just worried because they said "while supplies last". It's weird how little the companion pass actually includes.

Companion Pass:
    • Monday Evening Welcome Reception
    • BlackBerry Appreciation Event
    • Complimentary breakfast and lunch from Tuesday to Thursday
    05-07-13 05:16 PM
    You make a great suggestion...! I'm just worried because they said "while supplies last". It's weird how little the companion pass actually includes.

Companion Pass:
    • Monday Evening Welcome Reception
    • BlackBerry Appreciation Event
    • Complimentary breakfast and lunch from Tuesday to Thursday
    I think they add the "while supplies last" to be on the safe side. Didn't they say the same last year with the Dev Alphas?

And not to forget all the food she is missing out ;-)
    05-07-13 05:22 PM
    I think they add the "while supplies last" to be on the safe side. Didn't they say the same last year with the Dev Alphas?

And not to forget all the food she is missing out ;-)
    Were they able to distribute the Dev Alphas to everyone who attended? It's my first time at a BB event and I'm not sure how it usually works. I'm not even sure if they usually have enough room for everyone at the General Session.
    05-07-13 05:30 PM
    Universal Studios, Islands of Adventures, Disney World...all the theme parks you could imagine. I'm sure those would keep her busy.
    05-07-13 05:34 PM
    But how will that make up for the money she spends at COACH? :P
    Wei Li, araskin, bluetroll and 1 others like this.
    05-07-13 05:37 PM
    But how will that make up for the money she spends at COACH? :P
    Collateral damage ;-) I guess there is not much you can do about that.
    05-07-13 06:05 PM
    Were they able to distribute the Dev Alphas to everyone who attended? It's my first time at a BB event and I'm not sure how it usually works. I'm not even sure if they usually have enough room for everyone at the General Session.
    Can't remember having heard of anyone who didn't get a Dev Alpha because of limited supply.
    05-07-13 06:19 PM
    From what I'm reading all attendees will receive a Z10 but I guess only BlackBerry really knows whether that is true or not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    05-08-13 01:32 AM