Alright... So i was one of those people against the whole... Data-Movement. Walking around with a damn razor even though i got my girl a Iphone... Sooo everything was good until... Not only did i Bring about the death of two razors in the exact same way... (Fate?) But i had a new gig that required me to find something w/o having a clue as to where it is... Thank god for Google Maps... So a friend of mine gave me her Curve... She was originally a T-mobile user so i took it to the local neighborhood converter and had it converted so that its accesible thru my Att Sim card... I am able to get online but i cant log into any of the messengers saying that its not compatible with my phone as well as me not being connected to the blackberry network... What should i do???
    09-26-09 09:06 AM
    Are you talking about Instant Messengers? If you're you can't access them online, there are apps for this (such as AIM, MSN, GoogleTalk, etc) you just have to download them...

Here's a link to a few you can download and install via your BB browser...

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    09-26-09 09:23 AM
    The first step was unlocking it to allow your carriers SIM card to give you voice and SMS data.

Next, call AT&T to have the BlackBerry Internet Service Plan (BIS) activated on your account. Once that is in place, you will receive a new set of service book that will enable your Email, Messaging and third party data like Google Maps.

09-26-09 09:26 AM
    Thaaaaaaaank Yooooooooooou!!!
    09-26-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD