Ahem, I would like to introduce myself. I just bought an 8330 and so far I'm pretty happy with it although I know it has drawbacks compared to my previous/current phone (iPhone 3G) overall I am happier with it. Main complaints with my iphone were short battery life and dropped calls. Both solved by better battery life/replacable battery in the BB and the fact that I went from AT&T to Verizon. So far everything is to my satisfaction except for the fact that I've come to find out that for a BB it seems EVERYTHING has a charge for which most things on the iphone could be acquired free(Apps and Themes). Am I just looking in the wrong places or is this the reality of owning a BB?
    07-28-09 01:24 AM
    There are LOTS of free apps for us BB users! Pretty much for every need you may have. There's lots of threads dedicated to free apps actually. Look around, search, and you'll find the awesomeness that CB has to offer
    07-28-09 01:48 AM
    Coming from WM I was also use to the tons of free apps. On the BB side there are plenty of free apps but what I have found so far is that you get what you pay for. The free stuff works with some bugs but the paid stuff generally works much better. Only things so far I have bought are berrweather and quicklaunch.
    07-28-09 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD