so i've been in Boston for the past two days visiting my sister's school. I must say that i have never been in one place and seen so many blackberry users!

it was funny because i was standing waiting for the train and i was texting a friend and this guy saw me with my Crimson Curve so he decided to pull his out too and show it off. Quite funny cuz i was just reading the blog posts about "checking other people's BB"

I just basically wanted to say, i love Boston, I love my Curve, Go Celtics, and if ur from Boston, "HOLLLLA" haha
    06-19-08 10:38 PM
    I'm not from Boston, but I visit there as often as possible, because it's my favorite city on the planet!
    I fly there every St. Patricks Day to see the Dropkick Murphys!
    06-20-08 01:00 AM
    I'm from the south,but moved to Boston.And now Its my second home.Celtics did It.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 02:53 AM
    i was born and raised in Brasil. came to massachusetts, in 1994, and i've been here ever since. BOSTON CELTICS, HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAAA!!!

CB.COM HOOOOOOOOOOLLAAAAAAAA!!!
    06-20-08 10:14 AM
    Will be in Boston the last week in July to go to Fenway!!! I will look for all the berries!!
    06-20-08 10:46 AM
    Boston native here!!! Moved to NYC for 6 years but home is home and Boston is where I shall stay : )

I'll be at Fenway Sunday......Go Sox

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD