So I came across this really cool theme called BoldBerry and I want to download it to my phone, but I just don't know how. On the website they give OTA downloads and download links, but I'm not sure which one I want because it has 3 OTA download links that say Icon, Today and Zen. I don't know which want I want or which one I'm supposed to get. Could somebody please help me?
    07-19-08 06:30 PM
    I'm guessing that the icon today and zen theme on the boldberry theme will be the same as your current icon today and zen theme...........but in boldberry style!!

As I say just guessing!!

good luck
    07-19-08 06:33 PM
    Just found this link for boldberry

it says there is opera mini issues though so be warned

The themes are today zen and icon have a look at your current today zen and icon themes and that's what you will get .....only in the BB bold style
    07-19-08 06:37 PM
    07-19-08 06:38 PM
    So I came across this really cool theme called BoldBerry and I want to download it to my phone, but I just don't know how. On the website they give OTA downloads and download links, but I'm not sure which one I want because it has 3 OTA download links that say Icon, Today and Zen. I don't know which want I want or which one I'm supposed to get. Could somebody please help me?
    Here's what I do when I find an OTA link on a website while using my PC:

1. Right click on the link and select Properties.

2. Highlight the URL in the properties window and select Copy.

3. Paste the URL into an email and send it to your BlackBerry email address (you DID create one, didn't you?) so it appears instantly on your BB.

4. Open the email on your BB and click the link to install the theme.

Enjoy!
    07-19-08 06:48 PM
    Yes, thank you very much. I happen to know quite a bit about BB's, it's just that I've never gotten into downloading themes before. Believe it or not this is my first! And just so you all know... this theme is amazing and I love it!! And as for the glitch on Opera, I have no such problem on my BB with it
    07-19-08 07:14 PM
    Here's what I do when I find an OTA link on a website while using my PC:

1. Right click on the link and select Properties.

2. Highlight the URL in the properties window and select Copy.

3. Paste the URL into an email and send it to your BlackBerry email address (you DID create one, didn't you?) so it appears instantly on your BB.

4. Open the email on your BB and click the link to install the theme.

Enjoy!
    Wow such an easy and simple solution but I bet I am not the only one to not think of it.
    07-19-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD