Anyone experience the WIFI keep dropping while using BOLD ?

Here are the descriptions:

Wifi found and connections is made
    Start browsing and after 5 to 10 minutes it keeps on diconnecting
    I am on .266 OS
    Tried turn off and on the WIFI button but the problem still happens again.

The line just keep on dropping out by itself without no particular symptom.

Appreciates any advice.
    06-12-09 05:05 AM
    Try cycling your modem and/or router. May want to try a battery pull as well.

Chris
    06-12-09 05:19 AM
    Did the battery pull , will cold boot my home wireless router.

I havent got the chance to try it out on local Starbucks outlet to confirm the pattern.
    06-12-09 05:23 AM
    I never had this issue or any issues at all with .266 and i am with rogers in canada, but i will suggest this below for you to try.

Call Vodafone and have them repush the provisoning again to reactivate the phone on their servers/towers. You can do this yourself, but have them do it.

Try that if a battery pull does not work for you and/or rebooting your modem and router.

The only issue i see that i have is when i am beside my PC i get still for the past week SOS signal which before a week ago it would always state no service when near my PC, but 3 feet away from PC..... it connects 1-3 bars and stays connected....

Werid eh?

Anywhere else in the house is fine and outside is fine no SOS, but at times it loses a call cause i am in a low signal area .. werid when i get 1-3 bars in my bedroom, but outside its usually only 1 bar signal and at times 2 bars..... LOL
    Last edited by xamdam; 06-12-09 at 08:17 AM.
    06-12-09 08:14 AM
    What brand of router do you have?

I have had the same problem with some of the wi-fi routers provided by UK ISPs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD