I am currently with AT&T anxiously waiting for the Bold. But with the delayed start and network problems, I am wondering if I should switch to Verizon and wait for the Storm. Any thoughts?
    09-29-08 12:04 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I would prefer to wait until the carrier decides it is ready for prime time.

That sure beats a constant stream of customer complaints and returns, not to mention the bad press it generates.

The same applies to the Storm, who wants a device that does not live up to expectations?
    09-29-08 12:07 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I would prefer to wait until the carrier decides it is ready for prime time.

That sure beats a constant stream of customer complaints and returns, not to mention the bad press it generates.

The same applies to the Storm, who wants a device that does not live up to expectations?
    I don't think that question could have been answered any better. Kudos Reed!
    09-29-08 12:20 PM
    I don't understand why people are comparing the Bold and the Storm. They are entirely different phones. Bold vs Curve 8900? Sure. Storm vs iPhone? Sure. But Bold vs Storm/iPhone? Never understood.
    09-29-08 12:50 PM
    I don't understand why people are comparing the Bold and the Storm. They are entirely different phones. Bold vs Curve 8900? Sure. Storm vs iPhone? Sure. But Bold vs Storm/iPhone? Never understood.
    Don't really think he was making a comparison. Maybe he just want's the latest BB and isn't sure (like most of us) which one is going to be available first.
    09-29-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD