05-02-11 09:00 PM
32 12
tools
    it looks awesome, looked at about 120+ pics, every new video that appeared.. and im VERY impressed and i cant wait to get my hands on it
    1 year bold touch -> QNX phones
    Depends on the qnx phones, maybe they will only come out at first in a big touch-only model since that would be the easiest transition from the playbook, so maybe in a year's time it will be qnx phone, but keeping your bold touch handy for when you want to carry something lighter instead.
    05-02-11 11:31 AM
    I think the phone looks sexy for sure. I am impressed with the over all package. I just jumped to Android today, but this one impresses me. I was hoping to see the Touch today. I left the physical keyboard need far behind and want to see that phone for sure. I may jump from the Incredible 2 back to BB if it impresses me enough. Good moves from RIM so far.
    05-02-11 02:12 PM
    I understand the Bold 9900/9930 will have an internal media of 8GB, but it also includes space for a micro-sd media up to 32GB...my question is, IS there going to be a micro-sd card of some GB's already in the device? or do we, the buyer, have to purchase a micro-sd card for the Bold? It'd be pretty kewl to have 8GB Internal and 8GB micro-sd already installed (would be on par with an Apple iphone4 (16GB) anyone really know?
    05-02-11 02:34 PM
    I understand the Bold 9900/9930 will have an internal media of 8GB, but it also includes space for a micro-sd media up to 32GB...my question is, IS there going to be a micro-sd card of some GB's already in the device? or do we, the buyer, have to purchase a micro-sd card for the Bold? It'd be pretty kewl to have 8GB Internal and 8GB micro-sd already installed (would be on par with an Apple iphone4 (16GB) anyone really know?
    If RIM is going to include an SD card with these phones it should be more the 8GB. Some Android phones are coming with a 16GB card pre-installed.
    05-02-11 02:41 PM
    i got a 32GB card with my thunderbolt
    05-02-11 03:28 PM
    Since this phone is going on T-Mobile , any word on if it supports UMA wifi calling. I dont see why it wouldnt
    05-02-11 03:41 PM
    Will OS7 still truncate email and make you approve html email images EVERY time? If so, I am outta here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 09:00 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD