04-09-11 10:46 AM
    coooool nice post
    04-09-11 10:49 AM
    Was just about to post this :P, it certainly looks smooth . Thanks for sharing!
    04-09-11 10:50 AM
    i've got a question tho
    if you click on a folder or so and want to return, do you actually have to click the "escape" button or can you do that via touchscreen as well?
    (not sure how it works on other touchscreen devices)
    thank you
    04-09-11 10:50 AM
    i've got a question tho
    if you click on a folder or so and want to return, do you actually have to click the "escape" button or can you do that via touchscreen as well?
    (not sure how it works on other touchscreen devices)
    thank you
    on 6.1 if you swipe (or scroll) to another page and back it ditches you outta the folder. only other way is back key
    04-09-11 11:00 AM
    Just a general video leaks question. RIM let's this stuff out on purpose as a marketing tactic right? If only limited ppl are working with it, wouldn't it be too much of a risk to leak it for an employee? Why would an employee care to leak something anyways?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-11 10:41 PM
    Is it just me or I'm not feeling the "improved" display resolution? It shows just 3 rows of icons like the current BBs.
    04-09-11 11:10 PM
    Is it just me or I'm not feeling the "improved" display resolution? It shows just 3 rows of icons like the current BBs.
    Improved display resolution just means that there are brighter and clearer colors making it more visually attractive. I'm not sure what you thought it was?
    04-09-11 11:20 PM
    Device looks sick... I'm just wondering if the screen is still too small? (I really like the screen size of the Droid Pro...)

I guess I just have to use the device in person, but if the screen isn't noticeably larger than my Bold 9650 screen, I will probably get the Monaco 9850 over this.
    04-10-11 02:45 AM
    Screen looks like the function should be there even with some large fingers, not sure about the resolution understanding that higher resolution = less battery life but bring on the goods. Cant wait to hold one and see just how sick this will be
    04-10-11 11:24 AM
    Improved display resolution just means that there are brighter and clearer colors making it more visually attractive. I'm not sure what you thought it was?
    You'd be wrong on that. It's not just to make things look sharper and whatnot, which it will, but it's mostly for text and whatnot. For instance lets say you open up the browser and visit a page with a lot of small text on it. Without zooming in it's all kinda blurred and pixelated. With a high resolution screen you'll be able to actually make out the text better. That's just one example but yeah a high resolution screen isn't only for brightness and stuff.
    04-10-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD