View Poll Results: Which BB are you waiting for?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bold

15 75.00%
  • Thunder

5 25.00%
    So the Bold looks like an amazing business phone. I've been using the 8800 for the last two weeks and love its email solution and organization. The only place it really let me down was the browsing, and this is nothing new. Opera Mini for me just wasn't what I was looking for.

After reading the BGR review this morning is anyone else a little more excited about the upcoming thunder, as opposed to the bold?

The Thunder just feels like its the real consumer smart phone. Anyways the BGR review pushed me in the direction of the iphone, just wondering if any of the BB faithful out there are now going to wait on Thunder or jump in with the bold?
    07-15-08 07:41 PM
    I am not to sure I know I will be getting the Bold but I may also get the thunder when released. Right I have a Curve and a Pearl. So I will just be upgrading both.
    07-15-08 07:53 PM
    Patiently waiting for the BOLD
    07-15-08 07:55 PM
    Bold all the way. But then again when more info comes out about the thunder...who knows still not enough info
    07-15-08 07:56 PM
    I want the bold also. Don't like touch screens at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 08:00 PM
    ~Bold definitely...even though I just upgraded from the Pearl to the Curve 2 months ago...I couldn't wait...had to get something new to play with...~
    07-15-08 08:01 PM
    Bold then when Thunder is released I'll probably buy that also. I don't mind supporting RIM ; )

07-15-08 08:02 PM
    I am honestly against the whole ts interface - but the reviews I have read on the thunder point to a pretty responsive screen. Plus I'm with vzw, soooooo... Thunder.

07-15-08 08:02 PM
    Although the Thunder looks to me like the best touchscreen phone ever, I still prefer an actual keyboard. So Bold it is for me.
    07-15-08 08:04 PM
    IMO, I thought the BGR of the Bold was quite discouraging.
    07-15-08 08:05 PM
    Actually waiting for Javelin myself, but if I had to chose, Thunder for sure... I cant help but think it will be really fun
    07-15-08 08:17 PM
    I'm at a loss here, I love my Curve and the Bold seems like a natural progression. Ugh I cannot decide. I guess I have to choose the Thunder for its new UI and the fact that I think ittl be better than the 3G Iphone
    07-15-08 08:57 PM
    Bold all the way!
    07-15-08 08:59 PM
    Well, the Bold will be better equipped to handle your business needs opposed to the Thunder. The Thunder, when finished and ready to go, is going to knock a lot of peoples socks off. The pictures yesterday, did NOT do the Thunder justice. RIM has went out on a limb on this one, and the device is far from the norm. That being said, I'm not on VZW and even if I was I would still choose the Bold. And for various reasons, including; I don't like touchscreens, and have to have full QWERTY. The others I'll keep to myself. So it's Bold for me.

07-15-08 09:06 PM
    Blackberry: Brains, Beauty, BOLD!
    07-15-08 09:08 PM
    I personally will wait for the Bold until the Thunder is out and ready. Then I want to get some hands on testing with the Thunder and if I like it, sell the Bold and get the Thunder.
    07-16-08 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD