I know it might be a dead horse, but for what its worth a sprint rep told me yesterday that after the 1st of the year a BB similar to the bold is coming. We shall see. I'm dying to upgrade from my pearl.
    12-16-08 08:28 AM
    I sure hope so. my contract is up in may and might leave more someone with better phones. I do like Sprint prices though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 08:32 AM
    i have to agree that Sprint does the best prices. wish the service was just as admirable. in any event, does anyone know if the Javelin can be used on Sprint?
    12-16-08 10:56 AM
    If the Javelin is CDMA and Sprint sells it to you. Otherwise, you can't bring another phone into Sprint's sandbox.
    12-16-08 11:42 AM
    Sprints prices are the only thing stopping me from jumping ship. I get dropped calls every day and spotty service, not to mention no new BBs. I must be an *****.
    12-16-08 06:01 PM
    Sprints prices are the only thing stopping me from jumping ship. I get dropped calls every day and spotty service, not to mention no new BBs. I must be an *****.
    People put up with a lot of "stuff" for different reasons. I have great service with Sprint, free data and a 10% monthly discount. Yet, I don't really like any of their PDA/Smartphones/BB's. I am thinking about moving to VZW where my cost will go up, coverage should be somewhat a wash but I want the Storm. I must be an ******!
    12-16-08 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD