Hey guys,

I'm considering a switch from the 8900 to the Bold because I would like to have a phone with 3G capabilities.

However, since the Curve has been updated I wonder if the same will happen to the 9000 models. Any rumors or information regarding a new release of the Bold?

If it's around the corner, I guess I can stick with my 8900 for now.

Thanks in advance.
    03-11-09 08:34 AM
    They won't update the bold for a while yet. I don't recall the new niagara having 3g either. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Aside from that, if you want 3g upgrading to the bold now is probably your best bet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:13 AM
    the Bold just came out late last year.. no updates for awhile..
    03-11-09 01:52 PM
    The niagra is technically a 3G CDMA device. Yeah the bold hasn't been out a year yet and don't know if they will "revise" it or just release a new model and name. If you wai for the next best thing you will never get a device. Just get it and enjoy it.
    03-11-09 02:10 PM
    The niagra is technically a 3G CDMA device. Yeah the bold hasn't been out a year yet and don't know if they will "revise" it or just release a new model and name. If you wai for the next best thing you will never get a device. Just get it and enjoy it.
    Soooooo true, haha . And yes it is a 3g device.
    03-11-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD