You know guys, way back in the day (2000/2001ish) I had a sticker that would absorb phone radiation.

Stuck it on the back of my ol' baby nokia. I knew it was working absorbing radiation because it would light with funky colors whenever the phone was in use.

Plus I haven't had a mutation in ages. True story.

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    03-22-13 12:45 AM
    Guys. How obvious can you be...
    Everyone here claiming to love this product just joined to make their first post about how great this product is...
    It's also hilarious that all of the new members have all purchased the same exact branded product & producing the same exact links...
    I've never seen such a reach-around circle-j erk with all the friends & family members sitting in a basement somewhere obviously "liking" each others posts...

Simply amazing....

I would never buy your product just for the fact that you think we at CB are dumb enough to fall for this shill... Insulting...

MODS... After confirming the IPs, can this thread be shut down please?

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

I don't want to bump it again, but to answer your question, yes it can be shut down. -PK
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-22-13 at 07:57 AM. Reason: answering question without bump ;)
    KnifeEdge25 likes this.
    03-22-13 07:20 AM
27 12