I use the headphone jack on the side of my bb to plug into my radio in the car - play music (and now Pandora) through my car stereo.

My bluetooth connects - but, I have not figured out a way to answer the phone using bluetooth while the jack is plugged in. I have to unplug from the phone in order to use it

Otherwise, I can answer, hit speakerphone button and the person's voice comes through the speakers in my car and I'm basically I'm on speakerphone.

Anyone with experience with this?

Thanks
    04-20-09 09:13 AM
    this is how my phone works also when my headphone jack is plugged in! it disables the bt but i found that just going full bluetooth with my headphones makes it easier!
    04-20-09 10:20 AM
    But using headphones while driving is illegal in some places!

Any way you can switch between the jack (media player) and a bluetooth headset (phonecalls) without having to disconnect the jack?
    04-23-09 09:26 AM
    Wanted to give this a "bump" and see if there is a solution.

My car has integrated bluetooth and and aux jack. I connect my Bold over bluetooth and it works fine. I also use my bold as my MP3 player, which I need to connect to the aux jack. When the aux jack is plugged in, I can't seem to answer calls using bluetooth, I have to unplug the connector, and wait for bluetooth to connect.

Any way to set it up for the phone to work over bluetooth, and the media player to work over the headphone jack?
    06-05-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD