does anyone out there know how to change the default PIN on both my BB and my PC.

also, i can get pics to push from my BB to my PC, but am having trouble getting anything from my PC to my BB.

any tips would be appreciated.
    05-01-09 12:42 AM
    does anyone out there know how to change the default PIN on both my BB and my PC.

also, i can get pics to push from my BB to my PC, but am having trouble getting anything from my PC to my BB.

The PIN on your BB cannot be changed. I don't know what you mean by PIN on your Pc.
    05-01-09 10:42 PM

I assume you mean the PIN for paring Bluetooth, not the PIN for BlackBerry services. There is really no need to change the PIN once it has been set and is working fine. But if you still would like to change it, what you need to do is removing your PC from Manage Connections/Bluetooth Options on your BlackBerry, and removing the BlackBerry phone from your PC's paired Bluetooth device list. Afterwards you can pair the two devices again with a new PIN.

To your second question: To receive files from your PC. You need to go to Media, then press the Menu key to bring up the menu and select Receive Using Bluetooth. You have to repeat this each time you are receiving a file from the PC.
    05-03-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD