So using my tour and 3 different bluetooth headsets, I get strange results when streaming music using slacker radio free version. I can listen to maybe one song then my headset goes silent. If I adjust volume on my tour, my music comes back, but only for a few minutes. I get the same results with any of my 3 headsets, so my guess is it's not a problem with the headset. I tried using 7digital music app from app world, but it won't even connect at all. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a problem with the app I'm using, or worse, my phone? My goal is to connect to the headset built in to my motorcycle helmet so I can listen to music while riding... so adjusting the volume every few minutes won't be an option since both hands will be occupied.
    11-14-09 12:50 AM
    Check out whether those headsets support the a2dp standard (ad2p?) - if not check out btplay in the bluetooth subforum which can force music to non-supporting headphones.
    11-14-09 08:59 AM
    I stream Slacker with my Tour to a set of Motorola S9-HD bluetooth headphones and to both of my car stereo's (Sony MEX BT5000 and Sony MEX BT2500) and have never had any issues. Now sometimes with my headphones and the phone in my pocket it will cut out a few times but it comes back without having to mess with the volume.
    11-14-09 09:04 AM
    Thanks for the help... it turns out that none of my headsets support the ad2p thing or whatever it is. It kinda sucks, but at least now I know my phone and slacker radio are both working fine. Strange that slacker connects to my mono headsets for a minute or two though. I guess I'm off to buy a new bluetooth motorcycle helmet.
    11-14-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD